Apply to Become a Partner
Corporate Partners give patients hope and allow researchers to make strides in the pancreatic cancer landscape for future generations. The Lustgarten Foundation encourages brands and companies to apply to become a Corporate Partner.
Guidelines for Corporate Partners:
• Interested Corporate Partners should complete an application and describe the nature of their business and the products they will be selling to benefit the Foundation.
• Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted to determine if they are in alignment with the Foundation’s mission and in accordance with the New York Attorney General Guideline for cause-related programs.
• Only verified Corporate Partners will be allowed to use the Lustgarten Foundation’s logo.
• The Lustgarten Foundation cannot promote or endorse businesses or products on behalf of Corporate Partners.
• Corporate Partners must make a minimum yearly donation irrespective of sales to maintain partnership status.
For more information, please review the Partnership FAQ page.
If you have any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Todd Greenberg lost his wife Miriam to pancreatic cancer in 2015. As the owner of Budget Blinds in Ossining, NY, Todd donates a percentage of his sales to support the Lustgarten Foundation’s research efforts. He keeps Miriam’s legacy alive by walking with his team, “Miriam’s BFF’s,” at Lustgarten Walks in Greater Philadelphia and New York City.
Families Move On By Lisa Strahs-Lorenc is a positive support book that discusses how families cope with losing a loved one to pancreatic cancer. This book supports others who have lost their loved ones, and each purchase helps fund the research of the Lustgarten Foundation for early detection.
When the COVID-19 pandemic began in March 2020, Lustgarten supporter Maggie Assael decided to get creative. She started making mask chains to secure her masks around her neck when it wasn’t being worn, and, her chains are in demand. With each mask chain purchase, Maggie is giving 20% from the sales back to the Lustgarten Foundation to help further research.